Warnings & Precautions
- A positive result with this test does not mean that you are definitely infected with HIV, but rather that additional testing should be done in a medical setting.
- A negative result with this test does not mean that you are definitely not infected with HIV, particularly when exposure may have been within the previous 3 months.
- If your test is negative and you engage in activities that put you at risk for HIV on a regular basis, you should test regularly.
- This product should not be used to make decisions on behavior that may put you at increased risk for HIV.
- For additional information please refer to the product Package Insert supplied with the test kit.